About The Perfect Part
The Perfect Part is a family-owned business, started by two young entrepreneurs hungry to grow their business in the competitive eCommerce landscape. After 10 years selling on eBay, they’ve become category leaders in the electronics space. They offer high quality items at a low price, building strong brand trust and loyalty among consumers.
While they have achieved continued success utilizing Promoted Listings Standard, they were looking for more control over keywords and budget, features we recently introduced with our new Promoted Listings AdvancedBETA campaign type.
Build upon the success they’ve seen with Promoted Listings Standard by maximizing reach and visibility of their listings across the eBay marketplace to drive an increase in sales.
Given the dynamic nature of their business, The Perfect Part were ideal sellers to join Promoted Listings AdvancedBETA. Promoted Listings AdvancedBETA gives sellers the high visibility they want and the control they’ve been asking for.
- Access to top of search slot provides increased visibility in a high performing placement.
- Strategic keyword bidding helps increase visibility and drive sales on the keywords that matter most to you.
- Enhanced budget control through a cost-per-click model, daily budget feature, and keyword-level bidding, allowing you to determine exactly how much each keyword and click is worth to you, while giving the predictability needed to manage your eBay business.
Promoted Listings AdvancedBETA
- Access to top of search
- Strategic keyword bidding
- Enhanced budget control
After adopting Promoted Listings AdvancedBETA in combination with Promoted Listings Standard for nearly half of their listings, The Perfect Part achieved maximum visibility across the eBay marketplace. As a result, business grew 15% in just one week.2
The increased control of keywords and budget gave them the ability to test different campaign types and keywords. Campaigns featuring similar items and high keyword to item ratios – all relevant to the listings – proved most successful at driving sales. Their campaign garnered the following results:
increase in daily sales velocity
increase in overall impressions
increase in clicks resulting in an 8.5% CTR
return on ad spend
growth in business after one week2
- eBay first-party data 6/15/21 – 7/8/21
- The Perfect Part first-party data